2011年9月19日星期一

Pandora’s Packaging

 

The birthday of one of my friends was coming soon, so I should arrange a birthday present for her. After my scrupulous elect, I determined to take a necklace for her. Though it was not a noted brand, merely it was very exquisite and artistic in my eyes. So, I thought she would like it. But the bad thing was that its archive was so hideous. So I bought another packaging box to pack it. Therefore, it saw better.

Pandora 14 Karat Gold Bead With Genuine Aquamarines, Pandora Sterling Bead With Bezel Set Clear Cubic Zirconias,Pandora Eye Bead With Peridot Stones,

After different several days, I met her at street. We talked with every additional for a long time about our current life. Then we talked about her sensitive skin by chance. By the direction, I asked my answer that why she did not give me the packaging box. Was there something wrong about that? She said with a smile, “Because I liked the box very much. Though your necklace was not suitable for me, this could make up.” Her reply made me a tiny puzzled. Then she said that the packaging box was Pandora’s and she liked Pandora very much. The little things of Pandora were cute with beauteous charts. So was the box I sent to her.

Soon her birthday arrived; I happily gave her this present. But several days later, she inquired somebody to give the locket behind to me with the words “Thanking for your present, I like it very much”. She gave the necklet back because she was emotional about gold or silver things. I had forgotten that she said her peel was super perceptive before. I felt quite sorry about that. But the amazing entity was namely really she said she liked my gift and she did not give the box back to me. It did not make anyone sense that she left the carton aside and gave me the necklace. In my attitude, if she did not want this present, she should return the necklace as well for the carton. Why did not she return the packaging box? I was surprising about that. But I did not have whichever sense of blaming her.

I held the inhalation and nodded apt her. To be aboveboard, I gave her a good award at become, because I did no know Pandora at entire. So this time, I knew a lot almost Pandora.

没有评论:

发表评论